Venturing on a new journey by offering to trade using cryptocurrencies, online payment service provider Astropay is allowing the users to experience a flavour of the digital assets domain. This is a step ahead in laying hold of the emerging market, by involving the youth, who are adept in cryptocurrencies.
AstroPay entered the online payment marketing world in the year 2009 when the AstroPay card was introduced. Astropay is a UK-based company, with the fastest-growing market in Latin America, operating in several continents like Asia, Africa, and Europe, and is a key solution provider in the online payment sector. AstroPay offers an array of payment methods like PhonePe, Google Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Banco do Brasil, and much more.
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency or Crypto is the digital form of assets or digital currency with a virtual existence, developed using blockchain technology. Blockchain Technology creates a decentralized format of the network, where the data is recorded in blocks and linked by cryptographic algorithms. These assets can be anything, can be tangible assets (property, cash, vehicle, etc.) or intangible assets (patents, copyrights, intellectual property, etc.).
All the details of the transaction are shared in a transparent, secure way due to the visibility offered in End to End supply chain, thereby gaining the trust of users. The Blockchain network can be of three types: Private Blockchain Network, Public Blockchain Network, and Consortium Blockchain Network. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was created in the year 2009. After that, several decentralized cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Cardano, Solana and Terra have been launched and the number is rapidly rising.
AstroPay and Cryptocurrency: Beginning of a journey
Cryptocurrency as a payment mode was initiated by AstroPay, back in 2019. Recently, AstroPay has included a cryptocurrency offering to provide customers with an opportunity to trade using cryptocurrencies. There are numerous cryptocurrencies, supported by AstroPay. Some of these are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, etc. This marks the beginning of a new chapter, focusing on capturing the attention of the young age group, who are more likely to trade using cryptocurrencies. This step is also important for gamblers who wanna find a replacement for CasinoGap credit card operators and start playing with crypto. AstroPay CEO Mikael Lijtenstein is hopeful that this step will be crucial in widening the cryptocurrency market, in the coming years. In Latin America, AstroPay is the first digital wallet to extend Cardano (ADA) Blockchain Tokens.
AstroPay and Web3
Web3 or Web3.0 is the latest technological innovation in the sector of blockchain technology, which is based on the concept of decentralization and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT). Non-Fungible Token, as the name suggests, are tokens that cannot be interchanged with anything else. This is actually a form of digital record book or ledger, where the data is stored via blockchain technology and the token can be traded instead of paper currency. AstroPay’s CEO has emphasized the integration of innovative technologies like Web3, for extending the realm of cryptocurrency.
How to Buy Crypto using AstroPay?
The users have to follow these steps for purchasing or selling cryptocurrencies via a number of payment options:
- At first, an account is to be opened at AstroPay by the customer to avail of the cryptocurrency offering. The customer can also buy an AstroPay card of the desired denomination.
- The customer is then needed to transfer funds from the bank account to the AstroPay account or AstroPay card, using a credit card or other methods like online banking etc.
- After that, the user is required to register an account at a local exchange platform like LocalBitcoins or Bitex Exchange.
- A seller suitable for accepting AstroPay mode of payment is then selected for buying cryptocurrencies.
- Then crypto is bought by utilizing the available funds in the AstroPay account by transferring it to the account of the seller.
- Finally, the crypto is deposited into the AstroPay wallet of the customer.
Advantages of Trading Cryptocurrency on AstroPay
- Instant registration of AstroPay cards can be done without any delay.
- The verification of the user in AstroPay is optional. This makes the process much simpler.
- There are wide varieties of card options to select from while trading popular crypto among gamblers on the AstroPay platform.
- Moreover, the customer can buy AstroPay cards of any denomination in local currency or in USD.
- AstroPay users are allowed to buy numerous cards up to a maximum of ten cards. In case of deposition of a lump sum amount, merging several AstroPay cards is also possible. This is beneficial for the customer while trading in crypto.
- There are no transfer, trading or maintenance fees that are required to be paid by the customer while buying crypto.
- Also, there is no need for depositing fees for the top-up of wallets by the customers.
- Transfer of money in an instant can be done by buying cryptocurrencies on the AstroPay portal.
- The transparency of the process (provided by End to End supply chain system) is another reason that the customers find it lucrative to deal in crypto on AstroPay.