Binance.US, which was launched in September 2019, is a digital asset exchange that is "powered by matching engine and wallet technologies" licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets that Binance.US has listed in the past few weeks include:
- October 31: NEO and Cosmos (ATOM)
- October 29: Waves (WAVES)
- October 24: Dogecoin (DOGE)
- October 22: BUSD and IOTA
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
The new trading pair—VET/USDT—is set to go live at 21:00 EST on 7 November 2019 (or 01:00 UTC on 8 November 2019). Only once trading in this pair has gone live will withdrawals be possible.
This latest addition means that by tomorrow Binance.US will have the following trading pairs on offer:
- BTC Pairs: ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, BNB/BTC, LTC/BTC, BCH/BTC, and BTC/BUS.
- USD Pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, BCH/USD, LTC/USD, BNB/USD, USDT/USD, ADA/USD, BAT/USD, ETC/USD, XLM/USD, ZRX/USD, LINK/USD, RVN/USD, DASH/USD, ALGO/USD, ZEC/USD, BUSD/USD, IOTA/USD, DOGE/USD, WAVES/USD, NEO/USD, and ATOM/USD.
- USDT Pairs: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, XRP/USDT, BCH/USDT, LTC/USDT, BNB/USDT, ADA/USDT, BAT/USDT, ETC/USDT, XLM/USDT, ZRX/USDT, NEO/USDT, ATOM/USDT, and VET/USDT.
According to CryptoCompare, at the time of writing (around 09:00 UTC), here is how the VET price has responded to this announcement:
Featured Image Credit: Photo via Pixabay.com