On Friday (April 5), Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange Bitrue plesantly surprised the XRP community with the addition of yet another XRP-based trading pair: ADA/XRP. ADA's listing on Bitrue came with two other trading pairs: ADA/BTC and ADA/USDT.
Since Bitrue already had 36 XRP-based pairs prior to today's announcement, this means that it now offers a total of 37 XRP-based trading pairs.
Bitrue, which was founded in 2018, has quickly become a favorite with members of the XRP community because of the high degree of enthusiasm, support, and transparency shown by its management towards XRP. What is interesting about Bitrue is that it supported XRP as a base currency on the day that its trading platform was launched (19 July 2018).
2019 so far has been a great year for those members of the XRP community that use Bitrue since the exchange has been adding new XRP-based trading pairs at a rapid pace:
- January 3rd: TRON TRX), Stellar (XLM), NEO, Gas (GAS), and OmiseGo (OMG).
- January 4th: Bee Token (BEE).
- January 11th: Holo (HOT), Pundi X (NPSX), district0x (DNT), and Propy (PRO).
- January 18th: EOS, NEM (XEM), and Polymath (POLY).
- January 28th: VeChain (VET).
- March 15th: SHACoin (SHA).
- March 24th: Dash (DASH), Basic Attention Token (BAT), and Storm (STORM).
- March 27th: Zilliqa (ZIL), IOST, Golem (GNT), and ICON (ICX).
- March 29th: Binance Coin (BNB).
- April 5th: Cardano (ADA)
Here are all 37 XRP-based trading pairs:
BCH/XRP; ETC/XRP; GTO/XRP; GUSD/XRP; KNC/XRP; LINK/XRP; LTC/XRP; PAX/XRP; QKC/XRP; TUSD/XRP; WAN/XRP; WTC/XRP; ZRX/XRP; XRP/USDT; TRX/XRP; XLM/XRP; NEO/XRP; GAS/XRP; OMG/XRP; BEE/XRP; HOT/XRP; NPXS/XRP; DNT/XRP; PRO/XRP; EOS/XRP; NEM/XRP; POLY/XRP; VET/XRP; SHA/XRP; DASH/XRP; BAT/XRP; STORM/XRP; ZIL/XRP; IOST/XRP; GNT/XRP; ICX/XRP; BNB/XRP; and ADA/XRP.
Actually, the total number of trading pairs involving XRP is 40 since Bitrue also offers XRP/BTC, XRP/ETC, and XRP/USDT.
At the time of writing, according to XRP Charts, in the past 24-hour period, Bitrue handed 2.6% of Total XRP Trade Volume:
Featured Image Courtesy of Bitrue