Cryptocurrency data provider CryptoCompare, has teamed up with tech event organizer MJAC, to bring, on June 13th, some of the world's leading practitioners in the blockchain industry to London, arguably the world's top financial center, for a one day conference and exhibition in the heart of the city's financial district.
The conference, which is called the "CryptoCompare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit", features talks -- covering all aspects of the blockchain industry -- on two stages from speakers who work at companies such as Coinbase, Circle, Citigroup, Ripple, and Ernst & Young.
Here are just a few of the interesting speakers you can expect to hear/meet if you are fortunate enough to be able to attend the conference:
- Chris Burniske, Partner at Placeholder Ventures: "Relative and Fundamental Valuation Approaches to Cryptoassets"
- Vitaliy Kedyk, Executive Director at CEX.IO: speaking as part of a panel called "Will Businesses Who Don’t Consider Blockchain, Risk Falling Behind?"
- Zeeshan Feroz, CEO at Coinbase (UK): "Cryptocurrencies: Creating an Open Financial System"
- Claire Wells, Legal & Business Affairs Director for Europe at Circle: "A Blockchain Based Future: The Tokenisation of Everything"
- Ruth Wandhöfer, Managing Director / Global Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy at Citigroup: speaking as a part of a panel called "Regulating Cryptocurrencies"
- Danny Aranda, Managing Director (Strategic Growth) at Ripple: "Blockchain and the Internet of Value"
You can find a full event schedule on the MJAC website. The conference runs on Wednesday, 13 June 2018, from 10:00 to 19:00, with a networking party taking place between 18:00 and 21:00.