This article highlights some of the impressive Shiba Inu ($SHIB) growth stats that were mentioned in community-powered foundation Growth Breed’s recent report.
In a report published on the ShibaSwap blog on March 12, Shiba Inu Community and Growth Breed Member “milkshake” said that Growth Breed is focused on these areas:
- External Communications & Public Relations
- Marketing & Social Media
- Strategic ‘Partnershibs’ & Community
- Community Outreach & Broadcast
- Market Risk Analysis & Orientation
- Account Management & Retention
Here are a few highlights from Growth Breed’s report:
- “At the time of writing this, $SHIB alone surpasses more than 1,196,600+ holders on etherscan. This does not count holders in CEX Platforms.“
- “Shiba Inu’s 46M% gain in 2021 was jaw-dropping; but it’s trailing 12-month increase is even more impressive.“
- “Social Media Relevance targets 30 Million Visits Monthly to a 2.9M Follower Community, and this is just on Twitter. We are closer to 50 Million Profile Visits if we include all our social media channels.“
- “Shiba Inu continues to stand in the Top 5 most searched crypto assets worldwide.“
- “As of this week, $SHIB is listed in 100+ exchanges including Coinbase / Binance / Kucoin / Huobi / Voyager / Crypto.com / Kraken, and has earned a solid reputation in the industry of cryptocurrencies, and well respected due to the organic approach and growth factor.“
- “It is truly difficult to find a project with more ongoing development: Shibarium (Layer 2 Blockchain), ShibaSwap 2.0, Shiba Inu Games x Playside, Metaverse Codename: Shiberse, Shibanet, and so much more.“
The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptoassets comes with a risk of financial loss.