The team behind meme-based crypto project Floki Inu ($FLOKI), which is one of the strongest competitors to Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, is soon airing a 15-second TV commercial that highlights some of the most bullish achievements of the project.
The idea of creating this cryptocurrency was born on 25 June 2021 after Dogecoin ($DOGE) advocate Elon Musk tweeted that the name of his Shiba Inu dog would be “Floki”.
You can buy on $FLOKI on both centralized exchanges (such as Bitmart, LBank, Gate.io, and Poloniex) and decentralized exchanges (such as Uniswap and PancakeSwap).
The Floki Inu team says that some of the projects that will use the $FLOKI token are as follows:
- Valhalla: “A Play-To-Earn NFT gaming metaverse currently being developed by the FLOKI team. Our goal with Valhalla is to get many people who might not have otherwise heard about crypto to explore cryptocurrency and blockchain technology through an NFT game — and to get paid while doing it.“
- FlokiPlace: “The NFT economy is strong and will only become more vibrant. We also look forward to a world where people can easily purchase physical goods with cryptocurrency. FlokiPlaces aims to fill this gap by making it easy for people to trade NFTs and physical goods while paying with cryptocurrency — with the FLOKI token as the core payment option.“
- Inuversity: “FLOKI is working to help create a world where pretty much everyone is exposed to cryptocurrency and the blockchain in some form. To achieve this, we believe educating people about blockchain technology is mission practical. Floki Inuversity will be the premier cryptocurrency education platform. It’s focus is to educate the mainstream audience FLOKI appeals to and get them more familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.“
Here is how the Floki team announced their latest marketing move:
The campaign is launching on February 21 with a 15-second TV commercial in both the U.S. and Turkey, which you can see below. This commercial will run for one month. Then, a 40-second version of the commercial will air and run for one month.
The Floki team went on to say:
- “This move into television further cements the project’s place at the top of the heap in terms of crypto marketing. Based on available data, the TV campaign is expected to have over 250 million impressions.“
- “The Floki Vikings have set our sights on becoming a household name in 2022, and these television ads will move us toward that goal. Vikings don’t quit. To quote our project’s marketing director: ‘There is no mainstream story without a great comeback.’“
Here are the American and Turkish versions of the 15-second commercial:
The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptoassets comes with a risk of financial loss.