On Tuesday (June 15), popular New Zealand-based crypto analyst Lark Davis (@TheCryptoLark on Twitter) revealed the current constituents of his investment portfolio.
Naturally, he has received many questions from his fans about some of the crypto assets he mentioned in this tweet and as well as questions about some of those that he did not mention:
Here are a few of his answers:
- Chainlink ($LINK): “To those asking about Link, it is awesome, but I don’t own any. Can’t hold everything!“
- Cardano ($ADA): “To those asking about ADA, yes I own some, no it is not a top 5.“
- Tether ($USDT): “I don’t like the tether team, shady bunch of SOBs“
- Solana ($SOL): “Nope, but I do own solana tokens”
- USD Coin ($USDC): “I use USDC for farming and earning yield, it is a strategic play“
- Kusama ($KSM): “I don’t hold any KSM 🙁“
- IOTA ($MIOTA): “not a fan at all“
- XRP ($XRP): “Never really been a fan“
As for staking, he says:
The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptoassets comes with a risk of financial loss.