Kraken announced via a blog post on Thursday (December 5) that it is able to offer support for CHF due to its existing partnership with Bank Frick (Kraken's EUR funding partner).
This move by Kraken brings the number of fiat currencies supported for trading to six (i.e. USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and CHF).
Here are some key facts about Kraken's CHF support:
- Minimum deposit/withdrawal limit: CHF
- Maximum deposit/withdrawal limit: obviously depends on your Kraken account limits, but the size of any single transaction cannot be larger than CHF 10,000,000
- Trading Pairs: BTC/CHF and ETH/CHF to begin with, with trading due to start at 14:30 UTC on 6 December 2019
- Deposit fee (SWIFT): CHF 10
- Withdrawal fee (SWIFT): CHF 18
Featured Image Credit: Photo via Pixabay.com