Binance.US, Binance's trading platform for customers based in the U.S., announced on Wednesday (December 11) that it is going to add support for two more cryptoassets: Enjin Coin (ENJ) and ICON (ICX).
Binance.US, which was launched in September 2019, is a digital asset exchange that is "powered by matching engine and wallet technologies" licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets that Binance.US has listed in the past few weeks include:
- November 19: Nano (NANO)
- November 14: Qtum (QTUM)
- November 7: VeChain (VET)
- October 29: Waves (WAVES)
- October 24: Dogecoin (DOGE)
- October 22: BUSD and IOTA
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
According to the announcement, the new trading pairs—ENJ/USD and ICX/USD—are due to go live at 21:00 EST on 12 December 2019 (or 02:00 UTC on 13 December2019). Only once trading in these pairs has gone live will withdrawals be possible.
This latest addition means that by tomorrow Binance.US will have the following trading pairs on offer:
- BTC Pairs: ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, BNB/BTC, LTC/BTC, BCH/BTC, and BTC/BUS.
- USD Pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, BCH/USD, LTC/USD, BNB/USD, USDT/USD, ADA/USD, BAT/USD, ETC/USD, XLM/USD, ZRX/USD, LINK/USD, RVN/USD, DASH/USD, ALGO/USD, ZEC/USD, BUSD/USD, IOTA/USD, DOGE/USD, WAVES/USD, NEO/USD, ATOM/USD, QTUM/USD, NANO/USD, ENJ/USD, and ICX/USD.
- USDT Pairs: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, XRP/USDT, BCH/USDT, LTC/USDT, BNB/USDT, ADA/USDT, BAT/USDT, ETC/USDT, XLM/USDT, ZRX/USDT, NEO/USDT, ATOM/USDT, VET/USDT, and QTUM/USDT.
It is interesting that the decision to list Enjin Coin and ICON comes just one day after Catherine Coley, the CEO of Binance.US, published a blog post in which she said that Binance.US is using its Digital Asset Risk Assessment Framework to evaluate 18 other cryptoassets—CELR, DCR, ENJ, FTM, ICX, IOST, KMD, OMG, ONE, ONT, REN, SNT, THETA, TOMO, TRX, XEM, XTZ, HBAR—to decide which of these should be added.
This news seems to have helped the price of both Enjin Coin and ICON.
At the time of writing, according to data from CryptoCompare, here is how the prices of these two digital assets has changed in the past 24-hour period:
Featured Image Credit: Photo via Pixabay.com