Binance.US, which was launched in September 2019, is a digital asset exchange that is "powered by matching engine and wallet technologies" licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets that Binance.US has listed in the past few weeks include:
- November 14: Qtum (QTUM)
- November 7: VeChain (VET)
- October 29: Waves (WAVES)
- October 24: Dogecoin (DOGE)
- October 22: BUSD and IOTA
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
The new trading pair—NAN/USD—is set to go live at 21:00 EST on 21 November 2019 (or 02:00 UTC on 22 November 2019). Only once trading in this pair has gone live will withdrawals be possible.
This latest addition means that by tomorrow Binance.US will have the following trading pairs on offer:
- BTC Pairs: ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, BNB/BTC, LTC/BTC, BCH/BTC, and BTC/BUS.
- USD Pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, BCH/USD, LTC/USD, BNB/USD, USDT/USD, ADA/USD, BAT/USD, ETC/USD, XLM/USD, ZRX/USD, LINK/USD, RVN/USD, DASH/USD, ALGO/USD, ZEC/USD, BUSD/USD, IOTA/USD, DOGE/USD, WAVES/USD, NEO/USD, ATOM/USD, QTUM/USD, and NANO/USD.
- USDT Pairs: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, XRP/USDT, BCH/USDT, LTC/USDT, BNB/USDT, ADA/USDT, BAT/USDT, ETC/USDT, XLM/USDT, ZRX/USDT, NEO/USDT, ATOM/USDT, VET/USDT, and QTUM/USDT.
This news seems to have helped the price of NANO. According to CryptoCompare, at the time of writing, NANO is trading at $0.9048, up lmost 5% in the past 24-hour period:
Featured Image Credit: Photo via Pixabay.com