Binance.US, which was launched in September 2019, is a digital asset exchange that is "powered by matching engine and wallet technologies" licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets that Binance.US has listed in the past few weeks include:
- November 7: VeChain (VET)
- October 29: Waves (WAVES)
- October 24: Dogecoin (DOGE)
- October 22: BUSD and IOTA
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
The two new trading pairs—QTUM/USD and QTUM/USDT—are set to go live at 21:00 EST on 14 November 2019 (or 01:00 UTC on 15 November 2019). Only once trading in these pairs has gone live will withdrawals be possible.
This latest addition means that by tomorrow Binance.US will have the following trading pairs on offer:
- BTC Pairs: ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, BNB/BTC, LTC/BTC, BCH/BTC, and BTC/BUS.
- USD Pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, BCH/USD, LTC/USD, BNB/USD, USDT/USD, ADA/USD, BAT/USD, ETC/USD, XLM/USD, ZRX/USD, LINK/USD, RVN/USD, DASH/USD, ALGO/USD, ZEC/USD, BUSD/USD, IOTA/USD, DOGE/USD, WAVES/USD, NEO/USD, ATOM/USD, QTUM/USD.
- USDT Pairs: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, XRP/USDT, BCH/USDT, LTC/USDT, BNB/USDT, ADA/USDT, BAT/USDT, ETC/USDT, XLM/USDT, ZRX/USDT, NEO/USDT, ATOM/USDT, VET/USDT, and QTUM/USDT.
Featured Image Credit: Photo via Pixabay.com