This articles presents some of the key highlights from the work produced Binance Academy, Binance's educational arm, since its beta launch in August 2018.
In a blog post published earlier today, Binance said that in just one year Binance Academy had become "one of the most reliable sources of information about blockchain and cryptocurrency," and that three million people had "contributed close to 10 million page views."
Apparently, Binance Academy users have "spent a total of 3,932,114 minutes" reading its articles.
Here are a few of the milestones achieved by Binance Academy so far:
- Over 100 educational articles
- Definitions for over 100 glossary terms
- Support for 17 languages (Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese)
- Video and audio versions of articles to cater for differing needs of its users
- Various interactive features, such as "the most accurate Bitcoin halving countdown online"
- A progressive web app
- Dark and Light themes
So, what is next for Binance Academy?
One of the things Binance Academy plans to do during its second year is to launch "Certified Courses on blockchain and cryptocurrency topics."
Featured Image Credit: Photo via Pexels.com